Louise Street joined the Searle Hart & Associates staff in 2001. Prior to 2001, she worked at various jobs including as an accounting clerk at Ricks College, as a bookkeeper for a local business, and as an aid teaching computer skills to elementary students.
Louise grew up in Shelley, Idaho where she met and married her husband. They made their home in Shelley where they raised six children.
Junior College Degree in Business from Ricks College
Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting from Idaho State University
Areas of Expertise
Governmental Accounting and Auditing
Compilations and reviews
Leadership , Membership & Honors
- Valedictorian of Shelley High School graduating class
- Member of Beta Alpha Psi (accounting honor society)
- Member of Beta Gamma Sigma (business honor society)
- Member of the Idaho Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Past treasurer for the Shelley School District #60 Education Foundation